Does your current job make you feel super?
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to join a team who cares about your success. Learn in-demand skills, earn great pay & benefits, and work in an environment that will make you feel accomplished every day.
Due to a booming 60,000 sq foot facility expansion, Super Radiator Coils, a family-owned manufacturer in the Midlothian, VA area, is hiring for entry level and experienced Assemblers, Brazers, and Production Associates.
Benefit from a clean, climate-controlled facility and enjoy access to a new onsite gym, break room, and cafeteria.
These openings are mostly for the 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. We do have limited 1st shift openings for exceptional candidates. 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
When you work at SRC, you'll get...
- Super culture: Look forward to having fun at work every day! Join a company awarded top 20 mid-size companies to work for 3 consecutive years. Enjoy a collaborative and positive culture, where you work as a team to achieve your goals faster, easier, and with better quality.
- Purpose & Pride: You will help make the world a better place. Excel in your trade while making metal equipment used globally in data centers, power plants, and military applications. Your progress and advancement are in your hands! Be proud of what you accomplish and be rewarded for a job well done!
- Onsite gym and cafeteria, A/C, new break room, and a great safety record.
- Exceptional structured training: A dedicated training specialist/development manager will work with you directly to ensure your training needs are met.
- Real, achievable, advancement opportunities: Advancement can happen in as little as 3 months! Move into higher skill levels, into lead positions, or become a specialist in your department/function.
- Tuition reimbursement Join an employer that is focused on retaining employees and assisting them with every aspect of their career development.
- Stable, long-term growth: Company has great customer loyalty, solid industry diversification and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Extra perks and fun events such as a summer picnic, ping pong and kick ball tournaments, soccer league, Bingo, Halloween costume contest, a Christmas party, and more! The owner personally hands out Christmas bonuses to each employee. You will feel respected and rewarded as a member of the team.
- Competitive pay: $20-$24/hr. based on experience.
- Full benefits package: including medical, dental, disability, life, 401k, vacation time, 11 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific job duties will vary based on position that is best suited with the skillset/experience and interests of qualifies applicants.
- Production positions are responsible for assembling custom made heat exchangers by reading detailed instructions and blueprints and using hand tools while using lumber and other packaging materials.
- Welders and Brazers use a custom hand torch to braze metals and complete the critical pressure boundary of the heat exchanger.
- As your skills improve and you move into higher skill levels, you will also be eligible for pay raises.
Requirements: If you have a steady work history and are comfortable with hand tools, we want to hear from you! Experience in manufacturing, production, or assembly is a nice plus.
- Experience and capable forklift operation
- Metalworking manufacturing experience
- OSHA 10-hour certification
Super Radiator Coils is a leading manufacturing company in the niche market of commercial and industrial heat exchangers serving several industries including: power generation, HVAC equipment, chemical producers, petroleum operations, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper companies, and food processing equipment. Our production facility is a clean, safe, climate controlled environment. Super Radiator Coils is a stable, privately held company with a long-term view to invest and build. This unique company is large enough to have the resources to pursue opportunities, yet small enough to be nimble. Find out why our parking lot is full of signs recognizing employees with 15+ years with the company. Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, the disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Seeking Super People!
Please click on the button below and follow the prompts to apply.
Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Human Resources Department:
Super Radiator Coils
451 Southlake Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23236