Imagine an opportunity to leave your low paying or unfulfilling job to join a company where you can come in with no experience and reap the benefits of paid training, advancement opportunities, excellent pay, and the chance to start a fruitful career in your trade of interest.
Join an enthusiastic team who enables your success with plenty of support and training in-demand skills. Participate in an environment that will make you feel accomplished every day.
Super Radiator Coils, a family-owned manufacturer headquartered in Chaska, MN, is hiring entry level and experienced Assemblers, Brazers, and Production Associates.
If you have production/warehouse experience or email@example.com
Benefits to you of this position with Super Radiator Coils:
- Competitive Pay: Pay starts at $20.50 - $24.95 per hour.
- Full Benefits Package: including medical, dental, disability, life, 401k, vacation time, 11 paid holidays and more.
- Culture: Look forward to having fun at work every day! Join a company recently awarded Top Workplace. Enjoy a collaborative and positive culture, where you work as a team to achieve your goals faster, easier, and with better quality.
- Sense of Purpose: Contribute to the production of coils and heat exchangers used globally in data centers, power plants, grocery stores and military applications. See your work in NASA’s wind tunnels or keeping ice cream cold at the supermarket.
- Dedicated On-Site Trainer: Benefit from a training program that is formulated to match your individual learning style and pace. Your dedicated training manager works closely with a team of supervisors in order to provide you with a specially tailored curriculum that will give you all the skills you need to succeed within our company.
- Achievable Advancement Opportunities: With Super Radiator Coils, you can explore different career paths, and identify how you can achieve long term success in the industry. Numerous career paths are available to you, whether you are interested in becoming an expert in your trade or developing supervisory experience.
- Stable, long-term growth: Our company has great customer loyalty, solid industry diversification, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Extra perks and fun events such as a summer picnic, sports leagues and tournaments, a Christmas party, and more! Our company fosters a culture of employee appreciation through sponsored lunches, raffles, and giveaways. Christmas bonuses are awarded annually and are handed to each employee by the owner himself. You will feel respected and rewarded as a member of the team.
About the Company: At Super Radiator Coils, we’re super passionate about what we do. So, we like to hire super people. Our company is a mid-sized organization where hierarchies are limited, gap-filling is routine, and responsibilities come to those who take initiative. We provide a safe and energetic working environment, as well as opportunities to grow and advance within the company. Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Seeking Super People!
Please click on the button below and follow the prompts to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job duties will vary based on the position that is best suited with the skills, experience, and interests of qualified applicants.
- Production positions are responsible for assembling custom made heat exchangers by reading detailed instructions and blueprints and using hand tools, lumber and other packaging materials.
- Brazers use a custom hand torch to braze metals and complete the critical pressure boundary of the heat exchanger.
If you have a steady work history and are comfortable with hand tools, we want to hear from you! Experience in manufacturing, production, or assembly is a plus, but it is not required.
If you are interested and dedicated to learning, we will teach you the skills you need to succeed at SRC.
All we need from you is a willingness to learn!
Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Human Resources Department:
Super Radiator Coils
451 Southlake Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23236