We are seeking a hard-working and mechanically minded people to join our production team. Equipment operators set-up and run our metal forming equipment. These machines use high precision custom tooling for heat exchanger manufacturing. We operate in a fast paced environment with frequent change overs.
This is a full-time position. We currently have openings on first shift (6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.) and second shift (2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Pay rate: $22 - $27/hour, depending on experience
Full benefits package including vacation, medical, 401k, and tuition assistance
- Operate metal working equipment to consistently and efficiently to produce quality parts
- Use blueprints and router information to set-up tooling and machines
- Perform daily preventative maintenance tasks
- As an active team member in the area, participate in continuous improvement activities to improve safety, quality, productivity and tooling life
- Successful experience working with mechanical equipment
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use measuring devices (calipers, tape measures, etc.)
- Ability to do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in both fractions and decimals
- Team player interested in improving the overall performance of the equipment and the team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Super Radiator Coils is a leading manufacturing company in the niche market of commercial and industrial heat exchangers serving several industries including: power generation, HVAC equipment, chemical producers, petroleum operations, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper companies, and food processing equipment. Our production facility is a clean, safe, climate controlled environment. Super Radiator Coils is a stable, privately held company with a long-term view to invest and build. This unique company is large enough to have the resources to pursue opportunities, yet small enough to be nimble. Find out why our parking lot is full of signs recognizing employees with 15+ years with the company. Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Seeking Super People!
Please click on the button below and follow the prompts to apply.
Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Human Resources Department:
Super Radiator Coils
451 Southlake Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23236