Imagine an opportunity to leave your low paying or unfulfilling job to join a company where you can come in with no experience and reap the benefits of paid training, advancement opportunities, excellent pay, and the chance to start a fruitful career in your trade of interest.
Join an enthusiastic team who enables your success with plenty of support and training for in-demand skills. Participate in an environment that will make you feel accomplished every day.
Super Radiator Coils, a family-owned manufacturer headquartered in Chaska, MN, is hiring entry level and experienced Brazers. Current openings are for 1st & 2nd shifts.
If you have production/warehouse experience or an interest in starting a career in a skilled trade, Super Radiator Coils wants to hear from you! Apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Super Radiator Coils we offer:
- Competitive Pay: Pay range is $20.50 - $24.95/hr.
- 2nd shift premium adds $0.85/hr.
- Skill Level Program
- Voluntary overtime upon availability
- Full Benefits Package: including medical, dental, disability, 401k, mental health/substance abuse program, company-paid life insurance, tuition assistance, 80 hours vacation time, 11 paid holidays, paid parental and sick leave, one pair of paid safety shoes per year up to $150.00.
- Culture: Look forward to having fun at work every day! Join a company recently awarded Top Workplace. Enjoy a collaborative and positive culture, where you work as a team to achieve your goals faster, easier, and with better quality.
- Sense of Purpose: Contribute to the production of coils and heat exchangers used globally in data centers, power plants, grocery stores and military applications. See your work in NASA’s wind tunnels or keeping ice cream cold at the supermarket.
- Dedicated On-Site Trainer: Benefit from a training program designed to match your individual learning style and pace. Your dedicated training manager works closely with a team of supervisors to provide you with a customized curriculum to give you all the skills you need to succeed.
- Achievable Advancement Opportunities: At Super Radiator Coils, you can explore different career paths, and identify how you can achieve long term success in the industry. Numerous career paths are available to you, whether you are interested in becoming an expert in your trade or developing supervisory experience.
- Stable, long-term growth: Our company has great customer loyalty, solid industry diversification, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- Extra perks and fun events such as a summer picnic, sports leagues and tournaments, a Christmas party, and more! Our company fosters a culture of employee appreciation through sponsored lunches, raffles, and giveaways. Christmas bonuses are awarded annually and are handed to each employee by the owner himself. You will feel respected and rewarded as a member of the team.
About the Company: At Super Radiator Coils, we’re super passionate about what we do. So, we like to hire super people. Our company is a mid-sized organization where hierarchies are limited, gap-filling is routine, and responsibilities come to those who take initiative. We provide a safe and energetic working environment, as well as opportunities to grow and advance within the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Seeking Super People!
Please click on the button below and follow the prompts to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job duties will vary based on the position that is best suited with the skills, experience, and interests of qualified applicants.
- Follow the direction of the Lead.
- Brazers use a custom hand torch to braze metals, completing the heat exchanger's critical pressure boundary.
- Retrieve coil from the WIP lane and place on table using overhead lift.
- Push table to the brazing area.
- Assemble return bends, headers, & distributors per the drawings.
- Braze components to the coil using SRC specifications and/or information on the drawing.
- Ask questions if unsure about build method and/or special instructions for the job.
- Follow all safety guidelines associated with the plant, area, and specific job.
- After job is completed, bring the job to the table behind the citric bath for cleaning.
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines such as break period, break schedule, and conduct expected of an associate of Super Radiator Coils which is listed in the employee handbook.
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs. for copper and 50 lbs. for steel headers.
- Super Radiator Coils is a union shop with guaranteed progression raises.
- IUE-CWA, Local No. 87140, “1140”, The Industrial Division of Communicants Workers of America, AFL-CIO
- 90-day probationary period
If you have a steady work history and are comfortable with hand tools, we want to hear from you! Experience in manufacturing, production, or assembly is a plus, but it is not required.
If you are interested and dedicated to learning, we will teach you the skills you need to succeed at SRC.
All we need from you is a willingness to learn!
Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Human Resources Department:
Super Radiator Coils
451 Southlake Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23236