Seeking Super People!
Super Radiator Coils is seeking a full-time Inside Sales & Support Specialist to support our Richmond, Virginia sales & engineering team. A Super candidate is excited to be involved in a variety of important processes in our sales department as highlighted below. We live our values every day and hire people who want to be Super with us!
In This Role You Will:
- Manage the relationship with one of our largest accounts - including customer service, order management, planning, scheduling, and order tracking. Represent SRC in a customer support capacity as the main point of contact.
- Place purchase orders and process paperwork for outside services.
- Support the sales engineering team and the customer with timely information related to shipment and order status.
- Coordinate weekly delivery schedules with several external contacts across multiple locations.
- Provide coverage for other team members as necessary.
Who You Are:
- Obsessively committed to system and data accuracy.
- Proficient/experienced with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Proficient in Excel and understands internal software programs.
- Organized and meticulous, especially when juggling multiple priorities.
- Comfortable working in a structured environment to ensure timely and accurate delivery of reports.
- Comfortable communicating and building relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including internal and external customers and outside vendors.
- Self-motivated with the ability to analyze and prioritize workload with little oversight.
- Able to manage the exceptions – not shaken by unique and unforeseeable challenges.
- Can understand the full process at a high level and how each part of the process impacts upstream and downstream activities.
- College degree or two years of inside sales or customer service experience required. Experience with ERP systems a plus, but not required.
Super Radiator Coils is a leading manufacturing company in the niche market of commercial and industrial heat exchangers serving several industries including: power generation, HVAC equipment, chemical producers, petroleum operations, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper companies, and food processing equipment. Our production facility is a clean, safe, climate controlled environment. Super Radiator Coils is a stable, privately held company with a long-term view to invest and build. This unique company is large enough to have the resources to pursue opportunities, yet small enough to be nimble. Find out why our parking lot is full of signs recognizing employees with 15+ years with the company. Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Seeking Super People!
Please click on the button and follow the prompts to apply.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred but two years of relevant work experience accepted.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasionally working on factory floor for inventory counts, requiring adherence to safety protocols due to exposure to typical manufacturing hazards (10-20% of working time).
- No remote work option available.
Benefits of joining the team:
- Competitive pay and full benefits package: Pay starts at $60,000 and goes up depending on skills/experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, 401k, vacation time, 11 paid holidays, and more.
- Super culture: Look forward to having fun and being appreciated at work. Join a company recently recognized as a Top Workplace for the 5th year in a row. Enjoy a collaborative and positive culture, where you work as a team to achieve your goals faster, easier, and with better quality.
- Achievable advancement: With Super Radiator Coils, you can explore different career paths and identify paths to long term success in the industry.
- Stable, long-term growth: Our company has great customer loyalty, solid industry diversification, and a culture of teamwork.
- Fun events: Take part in a variety of events such as a summer picnic, sports leagues and tournaments, a Christmas party, and more!
- Employee appreciation: As a valued member of the team, you’ll also benefit from extra perks such as sponsored lunches, raffles, and giveaways. Holiday bonuses are awarded annually and are handed to each employee by the owners themselves. You will feel respected and rewarded as a member of the team.
Super Radiator Coils is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer: women, minorities, those with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact the Human Resources Department:
Super Radiator Coils
451 Southlake Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23236
COVID-19 Precautions & Information:
Workplace safety is a priority at Super Radiator Coils, and we expect those who work for us to do their part to support a safe and healthy work environment. This includes complying with the safety protocols and expectations implemented by Super Radiator Coils in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which may continue to evolve as we learn new information about regulations, guidance and other developments that apply to our business. COVID-19 vaccinations are strongly encouraged, and certain employees may be subject to additional expectations surrounding vaccines, testing, masking, physical distancing and/or other COVID-19 precautions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, laws providing for medical or religious accommodations in some circumstances). Applicants who have questions regarding COVID-19 protocols at Super Radiator Coils may contact Kate Santuk via email at email@example.com.